Frequently Asked Questions
- A “by Filipino, for Filipino” payment solutions company. We at PayStaff aim to offer a more effective payment platform from Australian businesses to their Filipino staffs.
- Founded by Rica, we are here to help our kababayans get their pay faster and hassle-free at the best FX rates possible.
- We are NOT a headhunter; we are a payroll payment solutions company created for Australian business owners with Filipino freelancers and/or remote workers.
- Because we have higher AUD vs PHP exchange rates and we have a $7 flat service fee regardless of amounts, usually credited in one business day. Please check this out for the full list of fees HERE.
- As an Australian business owner, you will have a single platform to manage and send your staff salaries via our website as well as our mobile apps (Android and IOS), that is guaranteed to be safe and secure.
- As a Filipino remote worker, if your client is registered with us, you can view the status and/or history of the money you are expecting to receive.
- All you have to do is to register online once. Please follow the detailed process by clicking HERE.
- You would need the below documents (these may vary according to how your company is set up):
- Signed Company Info Form.
- ASIC Extract.
- Details and valid IDs of the authorized company represent, as well as of UBOs.
- List of Employees/Business Associates.
- Copy of signed agreement or invoice between the sender and the beneficiary.
Please check this out for the full list of fees HERE.
- AUD $7 for bank transfers from Australia to the Philippines.
- AUD $9 for remittances directed to cash pick-up branches or straight to recipient’s address via door-to-door delivery.
- AUD $100/year for unlimited payments to one registered recipient.
- Mondays through Fridays, 9am to 6pm Sydney time.