Frequently Asked Questions
The answer to this is dependent on how you want the payment to be delivered. Your money is generally available for withdrawal in the Philippines the same day it is processed or the following business day at the latest. Read for more details below.
– Money to be transferred to BDO Philippine Bank Account, MLhuillier, Cebuanna Lhuillier, SM Global Pinoy, BDO Remit and SM Business Centers.Payments are available for claiming or withdrawal ON THE SAME DAY after we have identified your deposit and began processing your remittance.
– Money to be deposited to any other Philippine bank accounts aside from BDO and money transferred to banks other than BDO have a next business day clearing. The money should be available in your bank account between 5-8pm Manila time on the next business day after processing.
– Money to be delivered via Door to Door Service:
- Within Metro Manila will take up to 1-3 business days for the cash to be received after it is processed.
- At locations outside Metro Manila will take 3-5 business days for the Peso cash to be received.Please note that there may be delays because of a Philippine Holiday or an Australian Holiday.